One year ago I officially announced the rebrand of my consulting firm, Butterfly Creative, now Sales BQ™.
Never, in a million years, would I have anticipated the incredible ride we got to experience in our first year! As a millennial female CEO, I am not a stranger to adversity and risk; nor am I afraid of it… most days. HUGE thank you to our supporters, friends, families, and clients.
Growing a company and living out my passion is the greatest job I could ask for.
In 2018, our team:
• Served 30 companies in 6 states
• Built 24 custom sales playbooks
• Designed 21 comp models to incentivize profitable sales behavior
• Recruited and placed 20 high-performing sales reps & 1 sales director
• 85% of them met or exceeded their aggressive ramp quota (NO baby quotas!)
• 10% crushed their quota by 200% or more
• Trained 134 sales reps in our Sales BQ University program
• Coached 32 sales reps & managers “in-the-field” (yes, in their actual sales meetings!)
• Helped grow our clients’ revenues over 30%+ YoY (average)
• 1 client tripled revenues
• 2 clients doubled revenues
• Delivered 9 sales keynotes & breakout sessions across the world!
And, our INCREDIBLE team is growing again!
As of January 2019, we have 10 team members and are serving 18 companies in 7 states.
On February 7th, we’ll host our official ribbon cutting & open house for our gorgeous new sales training center and SBQ office in Denver, CO. Would you join us?
Our new 4 track, 22 course curriculum launches Monday February 4th (taught in-person and live-streamed). All participants receive an Objective Management Group (OMG) Sales DNA & Selling Competencies Evaluation which allows us to tailor our training to the needs of each specific person.
Our PROVEN content is taught immersion-learning style (meaning learn a little, practice, and repeat over several weeks) and is coupled with in-the-field and 1:1 sales coaching.
If you’re ready to Rev Up your sales game in 2019, we’d love to serve you.
Teaser Alert! One of Denver’s most talented and accomplished sales trainers (you all know and love him!) is officially joining Sales BQ this month as our VP of Sales Training and will be training alongside me for all SBQU courses!
Stay tuned for that official announcement…
Thank you again for the love and support. You allowed me to have countless “pinch me” moments in 2018 and I am forever grateful.
Hope to see you at our ribbon cutting & open house!
Mary Grothe, CEO